SOLD IN A PAIR! This triangle style is more elongated with a higher wing than the full triangle styles. The tapered wings get gradually thinner to blend smoothly to the chest. The wider shape gives more fullness on the sides. The apex and the nipple are lower, and the belly of the form is wider for more fullness at the bottom of the cup. The NATURAL LOOKA Tapered Triangle has a lighter colored internal nipple than our other forms. Available in sizes AAA,AA,A,B,C,D,DD,E,EE,F,FF,G,GG,H,HH,I,J,K,KK,M,N,Nature Color and Skin Nipple: Built in, lighter color Details: Symmetrical to fit either side of the body Best if worn with the smallest curve at the top, not meant to be turned in different directions Wider across the back than full triangle forms Lower apex and nipple to match the drape of a natural breast Lighter nipple color Easy to fit Washable and reusable.
How to choose and fit the correct breast prosthesis and bra...
Everyone wants to look great in their clothes, and wearing the right undergarments can make all the difference in how an outer garment looks and fits. Different prosthesis styles will fit differently in different style bras. Therefore, the most important things before choosing a breast prosthesis are to fit the right bra size and choose the right bra style.
Measure yourself in the following manner to determine your appropriate bra size...
2. Measure to Determine your Bra Band Size
- Using a tape measure, measure around the rib cage under the pectoral muscles where the natural breast tissue joins the body. Take a snug measurement. (This would be where the band of the bra fits around the chest.)
- Add 5 inches to this measurement (3 inches for measurements over 39").
- Example: Chest Measurement 36"
- Add 5" +5
- Estimated Band Size 41
- Bra bands come only in even numbers, so this person would try on a 40 or 42 to see which works best. All bras stretch differently.
- The Band Size stays the same, no matter how large or small you want your breasts to be. For the size of the breasts, choose a cup size letter.
- Consider height, weight, and figure style. If you are 5'10" tall and a 42-46 bra size, generally choose a C, D, or DD cup bra. If a size 34, 36, or 38 bra, choose a cup that balances the figure like a B or C cup. If you choose a cup size that is too large for a small frame, it may be harder to buy clothes. If you choose a cup size that is too small, and you have wide shoulders, or a big waist, your forms will not fill out your clothes.
4. Aligning Your Forms in the Bra
- Triangle forms should be worn with the smallest curve at the top.
- Oval forms can be turned vertically or horizontally with the smallest curve (“wing”) toward the underarm and the widest curve toward the center. Turn them based on whether you want fullness on the sides, fullness up the chest, or depending on the dress you are wearing.
- Asymmetrical Classic forms have a very special shape that is meant to be worn only one way. Each form is a Right or a Left. The big round curve on each form should be worn toward the center of the chest at the bottom, and the two little “wings” of the form fit near the underarm. The shape should closely match the cup of most bras. If it doesn’t fit well, you might have it turned the wrong way or on the wrong side.
- Foam is very lightweight and comfortable. You might want foam if you will be dancing or doing physical activity. Foam is great for beginners.
- Silicone has the weight and texture of natural breasts and comes in flesh-tone colors. Silicone forms are most comfortable when worn in pocket bras.
6a. Putting Forms Into a Regular Bra
- Lengthen the bra strap on one side.
- Pull the cup away from the chest wall.
- Insert the form from the inside top of the cup. Turn the form in the direction that best fills the bra cup and looks the most natural. Repeat on the other side.
- After forms are in place, adjust the straps on each side.
- Look at the fit. Both sides should match and the bra cups should cover the prostheses completely. The prostheses' top tapers should prevent clothing from sinking in. Each form should fill and not bulge at the top of the cup; plus, the forms should settle into the bottom of each cup. The straps should not cut into the shoulders.
- If the forms are too big, too small, or do not fill where they need to fill, try another style or size of form.
6b. Putting Forms into a Pocket Bra
- Spread the bra out on a flat surface with the inside of the bra facing you.
- Hold the form by the edges with a flat hand so that the nipple is facing down.
- Spread the elastic on the cup and slide the form in so that the nipple faces outward.
- Adjust the form so it settles into the bottom of the cup.
- Hold the bra up with the form inside the pocket to make sure it looks correct.
- Be careful not to puncture the form or fold it. TRANSFORM ® silicone forms are very durable, but the polyurethane skin can be punctured.
7. Taking Forms Out of a Pocket Bra
- Slide your hand all the way into the pocket in front of the form.
- Stretch the elastic and pull the form out without folding it.
- Try not to grab the wing with your thumb and forefinger to pull it out. The forms are durable, but can be punctured.
- Peel the paper backing from one side of the tape and attach it to the form. You can use as many pieces as you need.
- Peel the paper backing from the other side of the tape.
- Hold the breast form over your chest and use a mirror to align it correctly.
- Press it firmly against your chest.
- When you are done wearing the form, gently peel it away from the chest.
- The double-sided tape should not leave any residue on your skin or on the form. If you are having trouble peeling the tape from your skin or off of the form, use a little baby oil to help release the stickiness.
- Breast forms are always meant to be worn inside a bra. The tape is only meant to help keep them securely in place.
- Do not use double-sided tape on foam forms.
- Wash forms with mild soap and water after using tape.
- Always remove the tape when you are finished wearing the form. Do not add tape on top of tape that is already on the form.
9. Cleaning Breast Forms and Attachable Nipples
- You can wash your silicone breast forms and silicone attachable nipples with mild soap and water.
- Any soap that is safe for your skin is safe for the forms’ polyurethane skin.
- Do not use solvents like alcohol or kitchen cleaning products.
- The silicone forms are totally water proof.
- Then towel dry and put them back in the cradle inside their box.
- It is always best to hand wash and air dry lingerie so the garments retain their shape, elasticity, and the lace details aren’t damaged.
- Hand wash with laundry detergent, rinse, and hang or lay flat to air dry.
- Make sure to take out the breast forms before you wash your bras.
- Wash padded panties and pads separately.
- Just keep your box!
- The molded cradle inside the box is the perfect shape for maintaining your forms.
1. How to package?
We will ship by International packages/ EMS/DHL/UPS/TNT, or we will shipping by the sea, if the order cubage is more than 1 stere, that depending on the area you live in.
2. Could we have any discount of postage?
Yes ,of course. we are the Old customer of International express , we can have Preferential cheaper price of the shipping. For example: we are the old customer of EMS, then we can get 40% discount from the post office of the total.
3. How many days it takes?
General it takes 3-4 working days to all the world by UPS, and, it takes 5-7 working days by EMS, and takes 4-5 working days by TNT/DHL, depending on the area you live in.
4. How to calculated does the postage?
Postage is calculated in accordance with the weight ,So buy more and save more! For example: the EMS express charge is almost the same price for 1 or 5 items with the package. the heavier the parcel, the cheaper the shipping cost per KG.
5. About the delivery time
After you place an order, we will check your order first and then send the invoice to you within 24 hours. And as our old wholesalers,(order from us before.) we will check your order Priority, and get the items we have stock ready for you first, and then send the invoice to you include the Accurate postage. So that after you pay, and we will send it to you within 1 working day. And as the new wholesalers, general we could send your parcel to you within 2 working days.
6. Tell me the shipping cost before order
The shipping costs depend on the weight, delivery way(EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, or sea transit), and destination country. So it is difficult for us to declare an exact shipping fee before you place an order （ the weight of one piece bikini is about 0.05kg ,but the leather is about 0.3kg /pc ） . And you could choose the shipping company you like and we will also check all the express and suggest the most suitable way for you . If you are not satisfied with our shipping fee , you also can choose to cancel your order. Thank you for your understanding.
7. About the Local taxes and import duties?
Local taxes and import duties may be incurred in some countries and are not included in the amounts shown. The buyer or recipient of the shipment is responsible for all such taxes and duties. Our products are sold worldwide and we cannot guarantee that they meet the import requirements of every country. If in doubt, please check with your country's customs office prior to ordering.
8. How to get tax less or free upon import?
Any import charges or fees are the buyer's responsibility. In order to ensure you receive your order tax less or free upon import, we will declare it as a “GIFT” or “SAMPLE” with a lower value. This lower price does not reflect the total price you paid or the market value of the product and may not apply to countries with different tariff rules. If need to using the true value, or any other requests, please write down the information on the “Notes” when you Complete order.
9. Is there any extra charge from you?
We would not charge extra fee other than actual wholesale price and corresponding shipping fee. Meanwhile, we would not responsible for any bank charge of your payment. The order price does not include Custom tax. We'll try our best to help our clients avoiding custom taxes, but because of the complexity of different countries’ Custom tax policy, we are not sure if your package can pass custom without tax.
10. Why sometimes I can't check on website of express after receiving the tracking number?
Because sometimes express delays on updating the information on their website. So please be patient and check it some time later,if you have any questions,please contact us [email protected] free.
Brest Form Size Chart
This size chart suit for slipt breat form and vest breat form
Welcome to CROSSDRESSSHOW !
Crossdressing Products and Services – Established in 2008 Crossdresshow is a leading supplier of Wigs,Silicone Breast Forms,High Heels, Clothing, Hosiery, Jewellery, Gloves and Cosmetics and a whole lot more.We are always at hand to offer assistance and advice when required so please feel free to emil us [email protected] or live chat us at anytime.